Enterprise Architecture Consultant (m/f/d)
Portamus renders consultancy services in the focus areas Enterprise Architecture Management (EAM), Business Process Management (BPM) and IT-Service Management (ITSM) and helps large enterprises, mid-sized companies and public administrations in complex cases and digital transformation projects.
We offer a responsible and versatile permanent occupation as Enterprise Architecture Consultant. In this function you will analyse and assess various subject-specific and technical issues and prepare strategical architectural decisions with organisation-wide scope.
- Planing and conception of the enterprise architecture
- Establishing architecture principles and supervision of the adherence to them
- Creating adequate reports and architecture models to support decision making
- Reviewing submitted architecture proposals and furnishing an expert opinion on solution designs
- Presenting current and planned status at management level
- Evaluating chances and risks of technological developments and trends
- Conducting workshops and preparing various topics for the architecture board
- Mediation between stakeholders and different software development teams
- Designing and assessing target architectures
You will receive the opportunity to improve your skills through education and training, e.g. earning relevant certificates, attendance of courses, conferences and internal workshops. You will receive an above-average salary corresponding to your qualification.
- You hold a university degree in information systems, computer science or economics or business administration with a strong focus on information technology, respectively.
- As a result of your practical experience of several years in the mentioned or similar areas you can give direction to company-wide decisions that are in the context of information technology.
- You are an all-rounder and as such you can discuss on strategic, subject-specific and technical level at eye level with stakeholders and can precipitate solutions constructively.
- You typically work at clients' side and are willing to travel to the various companies' destinations in Germany (e.g. Dusseldorf, Stuttgart, Hanover, Munich, Nuremberg and Karlsruhe).
Your modus operandi is structured, methodically profound and solution oriented. You are highly motivated to influence the future of an organisation from an architectural perspective and therefore are willing to study interdisciplinary issues. You like to work in teams and can perceive different interests, include various opinions and liaise respectfully.
If this vacancy is interesting to you, we would like to receive your application, CV and relevant certificates stating your salary expectation.